STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the bible (the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments) to be the inspired, inerrant and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in an eternal God existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that humankind was created in the image of God; that humankind sinned and thereby incurred physical death and spiritual death (which is separation from God); and that humankind is born with a sinful nature.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his Ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his second coming in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is a gift through faith in Christ alone, and that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are justified and born again of the Holy Spirit and become children of God eternally.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the great commission given by the Lord Jesus Christ to the Church to evangelize the world and to disciple believers.